- Use EC20 module, data only version.
- Customize avaialble functions:
- Diveristy RF antenna
- Voice via PCM decodec interface.
- Micro USB port can output:
- USB DM data
- USB AT commands
- USB NEMA GPS data.
- Mini SIM cards slot
- USB to LDO power supply circuits
- Lead out pins: debug serial port, PCM port, two ADC ports, IIC interface
- Lead out all RS232 pins via logic shifter: RTS CTS RXD RI DCD TXD DTR
- Lead out pins via transistors, can be controlled by external MCUs: flight, reset, wake, ON/OFF
- Three status indicators: Net_Mode, Net_status, Status
- Three antennas interface: RF, GPS and diversity RF antenna.
- Compatible antenna interface default use IPEX connector, also can solder SMA or through-pin connector compatible.
Notice Bugs: currently logic shifter only connect 5V, 3.3V can not work, please notice. Will fix soon on next time production.
About EC20 Modules
EC20 R2.0 is the recently launched Cat 4 LTE wireless communication module from Quectel. It adopts LTE 3GPP Rel.11 technology and supports a maximum downlink rate of 150Mbps and a maximum uplink rate of 50Mbps. It is also compatible with the UMTS/HSPA+ UC20 module in the package. And the long-distance communication multi-network standard LTE Cat 3 module enables seamless switching between 3G networks and 4G networks.
The EC20 R2.0 Series modules are available in EC20-C R2.0 and EC20-CE R2.0 versions, making them backward compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks to ensure remote locations in the absence of 3G and 4G networks Also works fine.
EC20 R2.0 has built-in multi-constellation high-precision positioning GNSS (GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo/QZSS) receiver; while simplifying product design, it also greatly improves positioning speed and accuracy.
EC20 R2.0 has built-in rich network protocols, integrates multiple industry standard interfaces, and supports multiple drivers and software functions (USB for Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows7/Windows 8/8.1/Windows 10/Linux/Android systems) Drivers, eCall*, etc.) have greatly expanded the scope of application of EC20 R2.0 in M2M, such as CPE, routers, data cards, tablets, car, security and industrial PDA.
- Frequency band
- EC20-C R2.0 LTE FDD: B1/B3/B8
- LTE TDD: B38/B39/B40/B41
- TDSCDMA: B34/B39
- WCDMA: B1/B8
- GSM: 900/1800
- LTE version 3GPP E-UTRA Release 11
- Bandwidth 1.4/3/5/10/15/20MHz
- Antenna DL MIMO, support for receive diversity
- Supply voltage 3.3V~ 4.3V, typical value 3.8V
- Operating temperature -40°C ~ +85°C
- Dimensions 29.0mm × 32.0mm × 2.4mm
- Weight about 4.9g
- AT command version 3GPP TS27.007 and enhanced AT commands