Quectel Concurrent GNSS Mini Receiver Series L70 L76 [Version]
$7.30 – $10.30
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Concurrent GNSS receiver with multiple GNSS systems.
- Simultaneous GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS open service L1 reception capability
- Low power and micro size: 10.1 × 9.7 ×2.5mm, 18mA, -165dBm @Tracking
- L76-L: build-in LNA
- L76C: Sensor Hub
- Low power and micro size: 10.1 × 9.7 ×2.5mm, 12mA, -165dBm @Tracking
- GPS + QZSS
- Fitness Low Power (FLP): only 5mA in static receiving
- A-GPS EASY™ Assistance-GPS Location + AlwaysLocate power saving + LOCUS logger
- DGPS, SBAS enhance system
- Lead out pins and interface:
- SDA SCL: I2C data output interface
- 1PPS : 1PPS time output
- RXD, TXD: default serial signal output, NEMA data 9600bps
- STD: Standy mode pin. (via transistor)
- GND, 3.3V: Power supply
- Customizable antenn port, support SMA, IPX or through pin connector. Default placed IPX antenna connector. You can remove and solder others.
- On board 1PPS LED indicator (default not connect via jumper)
- On board backup battery, once main power supply cut off, GPS data will still be stored temporary.