ED20 GSM GPRS GNSS LBS BT3.0 Tracker Board R3, Quectel MC20 IoT
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Based on our Quectel MC20 module, support
- GSM GPRS
- GNSS location
- LBS location indoor (precision is about within 500 meters by our test) based on GSM.
- Advanced MT2503 tracker technology.
- Original CE CCC certificated.
- Read more information about core MT2503 here.
- Support power up to track, auto send GNSS (or LBS indoor) data to server by GPRS.
- Speedy GNSS tracking, with our setup and next to window, normally position will be fixed in 30~40 seconds, precision is advertised within 10 meters, antenna is a must have.
- Board size 40*41mm
- USB supports power, debug and upgrade.
- Power Supply:
- 5V USB or through pin power directly, good USB cable required
- VBAT – 4.2V lithium battery support by module, via VBAT pin.
- All board lead out extra pins and functions please see attached image.
- SPK2 can drive 8ohm speaker, SPK1 and MIC can work with normal microphone or speaker (like normal phone but not loud) in our store.
- Nano type sim card (iphone type size)
Customize and Documentation:
- Board hardware customize, please contact us if you have any need.
- Support custom module label for buck order 20pcs
- Quick start guide please see here. SDK development please see here.
- Board only – only main breakout board, you can set your own antenna.
- Antenna kit please buy for this link.
There are no reviews yet.