- Based on our ED20 module, Support GSM GPRS GNSS, advanced MT2503 tracker technology. Original CE CCC certificated. Support custom module label for buck order 20pcs
- ED20 is based on Quectel MC20 Mediatek MT2503 solution, some introduction info can see here.
- Support power up to track, auto send GNSS (or LBS indoor) data to server by GPRS.
- Speedy GNSS tracking, with our setup and next to window, normally position will be fixed in 30~40 seconds, precision is advertised within 10 meters, antenna is a must have.
- Support LBS location indoor (precision is about within 500 meters by our test)
- Please see attached image.
- Board size 48*39mm
- Support micro USB debugging via CH340E, 5V logic compliant, support maximum grogramming speed.
- USD debugging and programming
- Power solution:
- 5V USB power directly, work smooth, good usb cable required
- VIN – On board – MCP2315 DC-DC regulator, support 6-24V via VIN port
- ! REMOVE 0R resistor to use this external voltage from 6-24V at Vin pin, otherwise will BURN CH340 USB-TTL IC
- VBAT – 4.2V lithium battery support by module, via VBAT pin.
- SPK2 can drive 8ohm speaker, SPK1 and MIC can work with normal microphone or speaker (like normal phone but not loud) in our store.
- VRTC can backup RTC time, when power down can still store RTC time for a while.
- All lead out pins:
- UART1: TX RX GND, 5V compliant (V~ is CH340E step-down voltage, not use)
- DBG-UART: TX RX GND, 5V compliant
- PCM interface
- GNSS can set to power off by external pin (GNSS_EN to GND)
- GNSS UART TX RX (jumper to UART2)
- UART2 TX RX (jumper to GNSS UART)
- SIM2 interface
- SD card interface
- MCU power key drive by mosfet
- ADC analog read pin
- Nano type sim card (iphone type size)
- SIM reserved ESD IC SMF05, but NOT placed
Full Customize IOT:
- Board hardware customize, please contact us if you have any need.
- Demo video could see here. Or this one here, working next to the window.
- Board Tracker firmware
- Default firmware pre-flashed in tracker version
- Code based on standard AT commands.
- Please find raw code in wiki page.
- Breakout board send GPS HEX data to server iot.electrodragon.com once power up, and server read HTTP socket data and generate HTML by python script.
- Server Script:
- Please find this python script in this github page.
- All board tested before send, when you receive board, you can try with SN-number to see the last record in our factory, for example:
- HTML address1 google map: http://iot.electrodragon.com/gps/g-000161300171.html
- HTML address2 gaode.com map : http://iot.electrodragon.com/gps/a-000161300171.html (CN address with map fixed, an issue in China)
- Support to send by HTTP RESTful coordination data to thingsboard.io (need to build your own server, script embedded our API number)
- You can build up your own server to further customize your tracking. Recommended ramnode $15/year server.
- Hardware full examples to use all functions:
- Please find examples in wiki page. See a documents list in attached image.
- SDK can be setup in 5 minutes.
- Board only – only main breakout board, you can set your own antenna.
- Antenna kit please buy for this link.
Update and TODOs:
- Server can use iot.electrodragon.com or iot2.electrodragon.com, IP address is 18.104.22.168
- Example tracking link is http://iot.electrodragon.com/2503/gps/g-170004020710.html
- DTR, RTS, etc all spare pins can support SPI, IIC and GPIOS, examples in wiki page, we will try to implement this.
Updated Board layout:
- Slightly update board update for better production, nothing special change or update.