- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
We are mainly sell SIM7000G version, other version only slightly cheaper than it.
SIM7000G Data Specifications:
- Global-Band LTE CAT-M1：B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28/B39;
- Global-Band LTE NB-IoT1：B1/B2/B3/B5/B8/B12/B13/B17/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28;
- 2G / 2.5G: GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
- SMS Support
- Location: GNSS (GPS,GLONASS,BeiDou )
- Module Footprint package compabitle with classical SIM800.
- LTE CAT-M1(eMTC) – Uplink up to 375kbps, Downlink up to 300kbps
- NB-IoT – Uplink up to 66kbps, Downlink up to 34kbps
- EDGE Class – Uplink up to 236.8Kbps, Downlink up to 236.8Kbps
- GPRS- Uplink up to 85.6Kbps, Downlink up to 85.6Kbps
- Control Via AT Commands
- Supply voltage range: 3.0V~4.3V
- Power off: 7uA
- PSM: 9uA
- Sleep: 1mA
- Idle: 11mA
- On board DCDC regualtor MP1482, supply up to 18V 2A for VBAT
- On board power and LED status LEDs.
- On board verstile RF and GPS antenna three type in one, support IPEX (default) SMA and through pin.
- On board USB debug pins support
- AT port
- Audio port
- Diagnostics port
- NEMA GNSS data port
- HS-USB Modem port
- On board serial uart debug interface: TXD RXD RTS CTS DCD RI DTR BOOT +5V GND
- On board raspberry pi SMD interface, the connector is included if you need to use with raspberry pi.
- The current selling version is SIM7000G global, NOT SIM7000C-N in the image, which is not yet updated. Sorry for this.