SIMCOM GSM GPR 2G IC [SIM900A SIM900]
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
SIMCom launch new compact product SIM900A / SIM900. It belongs to the dual-band/quad-band GSM / GPRS module in a SMT package, SIM900(A) its stable performance, appearance compact, cost-effective and can meet your various needs.
SIM900A target market is China and India, but many other countries support dual band, please use your phone to check it before you choose.
SIM900A/SIM900 industry-standard interface, the operating frequency is GSM / GPRS 900/1800MHz (or 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz), can achieve low-power voice, SMS, data and fax transmission of information. In addition, SIM900(A) the size of 24x24x3mm, can be applied to all kinds of M2M applications design requirements, especially for compact product designs.
Main Features of SIM900A / SIM900:
- Dual Band 900/1800 MHz (850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz)
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Meet the GSM 2/2 + standards
- – Class 4 (2 W @ 900 MHz)
- – Class 1 (1 W @ 1800MHz)
- Dimensions: 24 x 24 x 3 mm
- Weight: 3.4g
- Control via AT commands (GSM 07.07, 07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT command set)
- SIM Application Toolkit
- Supply voltage range: 3.2 … 4.8V
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA (sleep mode)
- Operating temperature range: -40 ° Cto +85 ° C