- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Product Enquiry
SIM7020 Chip Features:
- NB-IOT network registration is very fast, unlike normal 2G module, only 10 seconds (say 5-20 seconds) to register on network.
- Originally AT commands support MQTT or COAP, etc.
- More advanced developed functions, working netlight led, support ADC read, etc.
- Simple, compact package size, which is also compatible with SIM800C.
- Supported band
- SIM7020E: B1 B3 B5 B8 B20 B28
- SIM7020G: all bands, please see our wiki page NBIOT.
SIM7020-R2 Board Features:
- Lead out most of the module pins. Board size 27*29 mm
- Board layout is 80% compatible with our SIM800C R2 mini board.
- Lead out pin header 2 row * 13 pins, 2.0mm pitch, distance is 24.5mm
- On board high performance LDO, up to 12V (max 16V) 500mA, provide power supply.
- 2.4G antenna IPEX UFL connector.
- Nano (iphone type) SIM card holder.
- On board netlight LED, can be disconnected via jumper.
- On board power up key.
- On board logice shifter, output 5V logic level
- No more USB connector, please just buy a USB connector and connect to four pins VUSB, DP, DM, GND.
- Low power features: idle mode 5mA, PSM mode 110-140uA. Usage guide here.
SIM7020-V Board Features:
- Selectable function for “PIN” pin: RTC_GPIO0 or status.
- Power supply 3.3V only
- On board logic shfiter for serial output at 3.3V
- Boot Pin can be controllered by external MCU to turn on off module
- Netlight status LED
- Physical boot button.
- Chip version only SIM7020G
- FREE soldering work for pin header, please you need please add order note, solder on which side.
- Better use special NBIOT SIM card, not normal cell phone sim card.
- Prepare 2.4 IPEX UFL antenna to use.
- Consider upgrade firmware if necessary
SIM7020E-R2, SIM7020G-R2, SIM7020G-V