- Reviews (3)
- Product Enquiry
- Based on very price-competitive GSM/GPRS module A6, which only 3.2 USD. This breadboard friendly module only 5.8 USD.
- Power by microUSB (need 2A current power), use USB-TTL debugging and send AT commands.
- Compact size, breadboard friendly for prototyping.
- On Board boot-up button, power LED. IPX antenna connector.
- Industrial level GPRS, many industrial application you can build with it.
- Notice: on back sim card socket, please notice it use normal/big/common sim card, not nano/mini/micro card, you need prepare spare sim card on normal size, or prepare card fitter.
- Pin map please see on the page.
- NEW Demo video here.
- Old demo video here using old board.
- Schematic please find in download link attached in emai.
- Break away pin headers are NOT solder on it, so you can easily modified it.
- This purchase is board only, you may need extra
narioinc89 (verified owner) –
The breakout was what i was expecting long back for this module. Works like a charm. Would be great if the breakout also has a headphone jack and a microphone in future.
diazfjg (verified owner) –
Very good product. It works fine.
Hi, I managed to work with modul A6 correctly, I adopted the Arduino library of standard GSM module. Well, almost. Reset is not working with FET since you demand <0,05V which is very unusual.
Second thing is how the module acts as server. Module does not support AT+CIPSERVER command. So, how do I persuade the A6 Module to act as server?