GSM GPRS A6 Module
- Additional information
- Reviews (5)
- Product Enquiry
GPRS module wireless module, also known as, simply, is to achieve TTL Serial Communication Switch GPRS wireless communication module. Using a mobile phone SIM card and the network operator’s GPRS wireless long-distance data transmission.
GPRS module can use the device without network, without WIFI field environment, interact with the server data.
UART Transparent transmission
Similar to GPRS DTU, popular talk is, no matter what is the serial transmission, A6 module as a channel to transfer the contents to pass intact to set a good server. On the contrary, the effect is the same transmission server.
GPRS module available in the market must support proprietary protocols, and A6 as a simple GPRS transparent transmission module, the program has matured standard GSM07.07,07.05 AT commands and Ai-Thinker extended commands can get started quickly and shorten the development cycle , reduce the threshold.
- Competitive price!
- Compact size, 22.8×16.8×2.5mm
- Ultra-small size
- Easy to use DTU
- Industrial level GPRS
- Can use SMS to config module
- Support up to 8 channels network connections
- Low power consumption: standby least is 3mA
- Wide operating temperature range
- A6 semi-hole technology, enabling rapid production modules through standard SMT equipment, providing customers with highly reliable connection, especially for automation, large-scale, low-cost modernization of production methods.
Ideal solution for M2M applications
- Industrial and PDA
- Personal tracking
- Ppower environmental monitoring
- Wireless POS
- Smart metering
- Other M2M applications , to provide comprehensive GSM / GPRS text messaging, voice and data transmission services.
Features of GPRS:
- Wide coverage: GPRS have good coverage, is the world’s prevailing 2G communication standards. Basically the phone can call the place by GPRS wireless Internet access;
- Forever Online: as long as the activated GPRS applications will remain online, similar to a wireless line network services.
- By the amount of the charge: GPRS services, though to be online, but you do not have to worry about the cost issue; because only generated when traffic accounting.
- High-speed transmission: GPRS currently supports peak transfer rate of 85.6Kbps, the theoretical peak transfer up to more than 100 Kbps.
- Documentation please see on this page.
- Demo video please see here.
- Development board please see on this page.
- Buck order price $2.7 for 50pcs order. 1000pcs per reel.
Den Lok –
Module A6 v2:
BAD: It have a GPRS but can’t connect with the site using the site name, only using IP.
BAD: It have no FTP connection commands… I am shocked, it has longtime been commonplace and embedded in almost all other GSM modules.
Where I can download the full and proper AT- instruction set datasheet for this module?
Den Lok –
On your site page https://www.electrodragon.com/w/GSM_GPRS_A6_Module, with description of this module, writed: “presented v3 firmware, about how to update, contact us”. I tried to “contact you’re” – wrote the mail on the single mailbox presented on your pages and fill the form “contact us” with requests, but no answer. Are you alive???
Chao (store manager) –
Hi, we only provide technical support for customers who order from us, otherwise it is too much work for us.
Please contact your seller for help. Thanks!
Rohit Potdar –
It is not possible to connect to many IP addresses (Especially with 255 in it) and even many URLs. It does not even connect to “google.com”
I am looking for solutions all over the net but there is hardly any help around.
I hope someone is reading this.
Chao (store manager) –
Hi, we only resell this IC, not orginal manufatuer, but we support our own customers for techical help, forwarding questions to them, etc. You can ask your seller for help.