GSM GPRS A6 Module
- Additional information
- Reviews (5)
- Product Enquiry
GPRS module wireless module, also known as, simply, is to achieve TTL Serial Communication Switch GPRS wireless communication module. Using a mobile phone SIM card and the network operator’s GPRS wireless long-distance data transmission.
GPRS module can use the device without network, without WIFI field environment, interact with the server data.
UART Transparent transmission
Similar to GPRS DTU, popular talk is, no matter what is the serial transmission, A6 module as a channel to transfer the contents to pass intact to set a good server. On the contrary, the effect is the same transmission server.
GPRS module available in the market must support proprietary protocols, and A6 as a simple GPRS transparent transmission module, the program has matured standard GSM07.07,07.05 AT commands and Ai-Thinker extended commands can get started quickly and shorten the development cycle , reduce the threshold.
- Competitive price!
- Compact size, 22.8×16.8×2.5mm
- Ultra-small size
- Easy to use DTU
- Industrial level GPRS
- Can use SMS to config module
- Support up to 8 channels network connections
- Low power consumption: standby least is 3mA
- Wide operating temperature range
- A6 semi-hole technology, enabling rapid production modules through standard SMT equipment, providing customers with highly reliable connection, especially for automation, large-scale, low-cost modernization of production methods.
Ideal solution for M2M applications
- Industrial and PDA
- Personal tracking
- Ppower environmental monitoring
- Wireless POS
- Smart metering
- Other M2M applications , to provide comprehensive GSM / GPRS text messaging, voice and data transmission services.
Features of GPRS:
- Wide coverage: GPRS have good coverage, is the world’s prevailing 2G communication standards. Basically the phone can call the place by GPRS wireless Internet access;
- Forever Online: as long as the activated GPRS applications will remain online, similar to a wireless line network services.
- By the amount of the charge: GPRS services, though to be online, but you do not have to worry about the cost issue; because only generated when traffic accounting.
- High-speed transmission: GPRS currently supports peak transfer rate of 85.6Kbps, the theoretical peak transfer up to more than 100 Kbps.
- Documentation please see on this page.
- Demo video please see here.
- Development board please see on this page.
- Buck order price $2.7 for 50pcs order. 1000pcs per reel.