- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
- Product Enquiry
Compare to the original version, it has two differences:
- USB-TTL Bridge CP2102 is replaced by CH910x or other similar (CH_V)
- Board size is slightly larger
- Based on ESP-12E ESP8266 wifi board
- All I/Os output
- No need to press reset/flash for pgoramming
- Open source support: www.nodemcu.com
- Notice the board is larger, not breadboard friendly!
Documentation please visit nodemcu.com or our this wiki page.
Awesome product. No issues with drivers on ubuntu. Works as expected with nodemcu project
Muy buen producto!!
I have one of these and the USB connector no longer connects securely and power to the board cycles with minor movement of the board or cable. Switched to a real NodeMCU and the problem went away.