- This is module based on Mediatek MT2503 core, more features see this wiki page.
- 32-BIT ARM7EJ-S TM RISC 260MHz, 4MB Flash+4MB RAM
- Support GSM/GPRS four band frequency
- Support GNSS, including GPS and BDS, also Mediatek EPO technology, seconds-level positioning (advertse and real test are all about 30 seconds), LBS location, and many other advanced featuresetc.
- More featuers like ADC read (support by at commands), PCM, SPI, SD-card, GPIO, etc. Examples to use also avaialble.
- LCC package easy to populate.
- Support openMCU, programming directly into module. Custom code, examples please see wiki page.
- Support re-labeling for buck order over 20pcs, lead time is 2-4 days. Similar format, can change model name and vendor name.
- Buck order price is 15% discount off for 50+ PCs order.
- Please notice this module flashed with default AT-commands firmware, but original firmware copy is not avaialble.
- Full documentation please see on wiki page. Documents include: SDK and use guide, example code (GPIO, IICs, etc), demo code, schematic
- Mini-development board support out-of-box tracking and online read. (available in a week)