SIM868 Mini Development Board R1.1 (w/o Antenna)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Very mini size SIM868 development board, good for embeddable projects.
- Only keep the basic 2G(GSM, GPRS), and GNSS functions ( GPS/GLONASS/BDS).
- Compatible (power and logic) design, easy and simple to connect to any MCU system.
- For more features of SIM868 can read on simcom webiste. Or find SIM868 specification on our wiki here.
- 3.3V/5V Uart serial interface logic signal compliant, can work with arduino, raspberry pi, esp8266, etc.
- On board network LED and 1PPS led.
- Nano type size (iphone type) sim card holder.
- Solid power, include a large power capacitor.
- IPEX GSM and GPS anntena
- Support button boot up module or by MCU GPIO.
- Lead out RTC pin, with backup battery, GPS retrieve more quickier with backup data, and also backup RTC time.
- Pin definition are NOT printed on board, please check attached image.
- Test can work directly with arduino, use guide please see wiki page.
- For long term use, simply add extra diode (shipment included) if use 5V power supply, for example arduino.
Shipment include main board, and one voltage drop from 5V to VBAT diode. NOT include GPS antenna, please look for IPX, IPEX GPS antenna.
R1.1 version slightly optimize board layout, all antenna connectors on same side.