SIM868 Mini Development Board R1.1 (w/o Antenna)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Very mini size SIM868 development board, good for embeddable projects.
- Only keep the basic 2G(GSM, GPRS), and GNSS functions ( GPS/GLONASS/BDS).
- Compatible (power and logic) design, easy and simple to connect to any MCU system.
- For more features of SIM868 can read on simcom webiste. Or find SIM868 specification on our wiki here.
- 3.3V/5V Uart serial interface logic signal compliant, can work with arduino, raspberry pi, esp8266, etc.
- On board network LED and 1PPS led.
- Nano type size (iphone type) sim card holder.
- Solid power, include a large power capacitor.
- IPEX GSM and GPS anntena
- Support button boot up module or by MCU GPIO.
- Lead out RTC pin, with backup battery, GPS retrieve more quickier with backup data, and also backup RTC time.
- Pin definition are NOT printed on board, please check attached image.
- Test can work directly with arduino, use guide please see wiki page.
- For long term use, simply add extra diode (shipment included) if use 5V power supply, for example arduino.
- Please look for our “SIM868 Debug” wiki page if you encouter GNSS read problem.
- Main board, and one voltage drop from 5V to VBAT diode.
- NOT include GPS antenna, please look for IPX, IPEX GPS antenna.
R1.1 version slightly optimize board layout, all antenna connectors on same side.