Please notice this the Main big board only, may provide more cheaper or more function GPRS module later, NOT include:
- SIM800 connect to soft serial pins of atmega328P pin PD2 and PD2, which are arduino pins D2 D3.
- Main MCU atmega328p running at 5V 16M, default flashed with arduino pro mini 5V/16M .
- Two ON/OFF Songle Switch, on arduino pin D7, D6, pins PD6, PD7
- SIM800 ADC connect to D4, this is not working but not influence usage. (pre-connected via jupmer)
- SIM800 Boot pin connect to D5, can be turn on by code. (pre-connected via jupmer)
- On Board programming LED on arduino pin D8.
- FTDI programming port, arduino programming friendly.
- On board solid AD-DC power unit, supply up to 800mA, well quality controlled by large reliable manufacture.
- You will need CP2102 or FT232RL, etc, connect 5V, GND, TX, RX, RST to board relevant pin 5V, GND, RX, TX and DTR.
- Board pre flashed with arduino pro mini 5V/16M firmware, please choose this as board, and free to upload new code.
Based on arduino UNO firmware, easy to upload or edit code in arduino.
- MQTT control demo code can be found here.
- Demo video can be found here.
- Schematic see on SIMCOM page.
Package includes the main broad, NOT include core sim800c mini board and antenna, but include the female and male connector for core sim800c board.
- Notice: current board can not fit into our relay board case, AC-DC unit is too big, will make next version supported.