Power Supplier for High Power LED [Power]
$1.20 – $1.80
- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
- Product Enquiry
- 3W: 3Serials connection of 1W LED
- 5W: 5Serials connection of 1W LED
- 7W: 7Serials connection of 1W LED
- Input voltage: AC：85V~265V
- Maximum Output Current: 300mA
- Maximum Output Voltage: 10V@3W, 17V@5W, 23V@7W
- Dimension: 23 * 16 * 14 mm
- The white wires are AC input, no matter of the positive and negative.
- The black wire is DC output negative, and red wire is the DC output positive.
medvonok (verified owner) –
Cheap and small module. The power source out a small sound/ noise.
Agnieszka (verified owner) –
These are really cheap but very good power supply, mini size modules. Exactly was I was looking for. I use then not only for powering leds but also for powering Arduino. The best is that thy are directly powered from mains. Additionally they are so small that can be putanywhere, like inside the power plug! I really recommend these little modules!
Vladimir (verified owner) –
Very good. Who knows where to find schematics? I want to reduce output current a little. I am pretty sure this could be made by altering some resistor, but which one?