- Based on the active adapter board of hzeller RPI matrix git project, full compatible and extra functions added.
- Support up to three port output to drive, P0, P1 and P2 (HUB75).
- Support Raspberry Pi 2 and 3, most pins used for matrix driving.
- Support E-line select pins.
- On board four logic buffer 74HCT245
- Extra on board RTC DS1307 via IIC interface, can not be used on same time with P3 port, select by switch.
- Extra on board AT24C256 EEPROM, 256K memory on alternative IIC 25 and 26 pins. Raspberry PI 3 can NOT support alternative IIC interface, so can only be used Raspberry Pi 2.
- Full compatible with original board, but only can provide technical support for our type of panels, you can find matrix panel here.
- Package does NOT include the CR1220 battery, which is not allow due to airplane security reason.
- Buck order price $2 for 100pcs, price auto update in cart.
R1.01 version now:
- Image not yet updated
- Only add 5V, GND, 3V3 pin header on left top corner, you can give external power supply to RPI logic power.
- The reason is as hzeller mentioned in github, for large size panel (64×64 or so), logic power current maybe not sufficient. But during our test on 64×64, not really help after added external logic power.
- Write the transformer to re-map the pixcels, please see the method in wiki page. Also other tutorial can find by google, like this one. and a short demo video here.
- Documentation available on this page. (Obsolette)
Matrix drive board series: by ESP8266, by Arduino, by raspberry.