- Based on the active adapter board of hzeller RPI matrix git project, full compatible and extra functions added.
- Support up to three port output to drive, P0, P1 and P2 (HUB75).
- Support Raspberry Pi 2 and 3, most pins used for matrix driving.
- Support E-line select pins.
- On board four logic buffer 74HCT245
- Extra on board RTC DS1307 via IIC interface, can not be used on same time with P3 port, select by switch.
- Extra on board AT24C256 EEPROM, 256K memory on alternative IIC 25 and 26 pins. Raspberry PI 3 can NOT support alternative IIC interface, so can only be used Raspberry Pi 2.
- Full compatible with original board, but only can provide technical support for our type of panels, you can find matrix panel here.
- Documentation available on this page.
- Package does NOT include the CR1220 battery, which is not allow due to airplane security reason.
R1.01 version now:
- Image not yet updated
- Only add 5V, GND, 3V3 pin header on left top corner, you can give external power supply to RPI logic power.
- The reason is as hzeller mentioned in github, for large size panel (64×64 or so), logic power current maybe not sufficient. But during our test on 64×64, not really help after added external logic power.
Write the transformer to remap the pixcels, please see the method in wiki page. Also other tutorial can find by google, like this one.