RGB LED Matrix Panel Drive Board For Raspberry Pi
- Additional information
- Reviews (36)
- Product Enquiry
Based on the active adapter board of hzeller RPI matrix git project, full compatible and extra functions added.
- Support up to three port output to drive, P0, P1 and P2 (HUB75).
- Support Raspberry Pi 2 and 3, most pins used for matrix driving. (RPI4 need change firmware, please see comments)
- Support E-line select pins.
- On board four logic buffer chips 74HCT245
- Extra on board RTC DS1307 via IIC interface, can not be used on same time with P3 port, select by switch.
- Extra on board EEPROM, on alternative IIC 25 and 26 pins I2C0 interface. Size 256KB ~512KB, a 16bytes EEPROM can work well as confirmed with users.
- Extra 5V, GND, 3V3 pin header on left top corner, you can give external power supply to RPI logic power.
Support and Shipment:
- Only can provide technical support for our type of panels, you can find matrix panel here.
- Somes types of panel drive ICN2153 2053 2038 may need rewrite driver code.
- Package does NOT include the CR1220 battery, which is not allow due to airplane security reason.