RGB LED Matrix Panel Drive Board For Raspberry Pi
- Additional information
- Reviews (9)
- Product Enquiry
- Based on the active adapter board of hzeller RPI matrix git project, full compatible and extra functions added.
- Support up to three port output to drive, P0, P1 and P2 (HUB75).
- Support Raspberry Pi 2 and 3, most pins used for matrix driving. (RPI4 need change firmware, please see comments)
- Support E-line select pins.
- On board four logic buffer 74HCT245
- Extra on board RTC DS1307 via IIC interface, can not be used on same time with P3 port, select by switch.
- Extra on board EEPROM, on alternative IIC 25 and 26 pins I2C0 interface.
- Size 256KB ~512KB, a 16bytes EEPROM can work well as confirmed with users.
Raspberry PI 3 can NOT support alternative IIC interface I2C0, so can ONLY be used Raspberry Pi 2.
- Full compatible with original board, but only can provide technical support for our type of panels, you can find matrix panel here.
- Package does NOT include the CR1220 battery, which is not allow due to airplane security reason.
- Add 5V, GND, 3V3 pin header on left top corner, you can give external power supply to RPI logic power.