Raspberry Pi Camera, 5MP, OV5647
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Raspberry Pi (RPI) camera, use its standard camera connector jack.
- Support RPI all version, 3, 2, 1
- Resolutions 5 mega pixels.
- Package already includes the 15CM FPC cable, include a small camera rack holder.
- Lens: 1/4 5M, CSi interface
- Aperture: 2.9 Focal length: 3.29
- Viewing angle: 72.4 degrees
- Size 25mm x 20mm x 9mm
- Support 1080p / 720p / 640x480p video
- 1 soft cable, 90 degrees vertical connector, HDMI port next to that. When connected, the contacts point toward the HDMI connector.
- 2. Remove the protective film on the lens before use
- 3 bare board, pay attention to ESD damage, beware of static electricity
The Raspberry Pi camera module also supports Raspberry Pi, Model 1, Model B, Model B +, and Gen 2 Genotype B versions. This module uses a 1/4-inch OV5647 chip manufactured by OmniVision Corporation, Line directly connected with the Raspberry Pi control panel. It comes with a 5-megapixel image sensor that can record 1080p Full HD video at 30 frames per second (unbuckering) or 2592×1944 resolution, and you can also mount raspberry pie on your cart Wireless network production wireless monitoring car. You can also apply image recognition and image tracking, creative, exciting moment in the brain, come on!
- 1. Please use the latest official operating system, or raspi-config update the system
- 2. Start the RPi firmware camera driver, select sudo raspi-config camera and open, and then restart
- 3. Use the command line programs raspivid and raspistill to operate the camera to capture video clips or images.
- 4. Can try to test the camera command: raspistill-t 5000-o szbxm.jpg
-t: (is the photo waiting time, 5000 for five seconds) -o szbxm.jpg (szbxm.jpg is a file command)
- 5. Captured video clips need to use mplayer player