- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
- Product Enquiry
- Use GPS module Ublox Neo-7M, or NEO-6M or ATGM332 compatible GPS module. All have the same performace.
- Fast and high speed locating.
- By test
- with our 3M meter GPS antenna, fixed in 30 seconds
- by small ceramic antenna fixed in 3- 10 mintues, in brand new module.
- On board backup battery, for next time quick fix location.
- On board 1PPS fix GPS LED to indication location is fixed.
- Interruption pin and 1PPS pin can connect to RPI by jumper.
Reserved Lora RF Transceiver (blank, need to buy alone):
- Please notice lora module is not soldered.
- Support “low cost lora gateway” simple run ./lora_gateway, frequency is top important.
- Better attached antenna, a high performance antenna is critical for signal.
- Support our type loraduino board, SX1278/76. Also use low cost lora gateway folder aruduino -> ping-pong sketch, see demo gif in wiki page.
- CE chip select pin can be chose by CE0, CE1 or gpio25 by jumper. For dragino code, please close jumper GPIO25.
- Lora DIO0 connects to GPIO4, attached with on board LED.
- Lora reset pin GPIO17
- For quick demo code please refer to here.
- Support micro SD card, CE pin also selectable by CE0 or CE1
- All the breakout pins for raspberry pi
- Break out IIC pins
- On board power led
- Universal GPS and Lora antenna connection.
- Support IPEX or SMA antenna, can also straight soldering pin/wire antenna.
- Antenna soldering is for your inspriation only! You can attach antenna anyway you like by soldering.
- Not include Lora module, please buy from here! (module included lora antenna)
- Not include GPS antenna, buy large one from here, or small one from here.
- Include all the rest assembled board, except lora module!
- Include one 90-dgree SMA connector jack, one IPEX connetor jack.
- Latest and should be last version R2.1.
- On board jumper change to SMD soldering jumper. To ease the soldering for Lora module.
- Image not yet updated for this.