- update to Ublox NEO-7M, use internal flash to save config, no need extra eeprom anymore
- Fast and high speed locating.
- By test
- with our 3M meter GPS antenna, fixed in 30 seconds
- by small ceramic antenna fixed in 3- 10 mintues, in brand new module.
- On board backup battery, for next time quick fix location.
- On board 1PPS fix GPS LED to indication location is fixed.
- Interruption pin and 1PPS pin can connect to RPI by jumper.
Lora (blank, not soldered):
- Support micro SD card, CE pin also selectable by CE0 or CE1
- All the breakout pins for raspberry pi
- Break out IIC pins
- On board power led
- Universal GPS and Lora antenna connection.
- Support IPEX or SMA antenna, can also straight soldering pin/wire antenna.
- Antenna soldering is for your inspriation only! You can attach antenna anyway you like by soldering.
Documentation please see on this page.
- Latest and should be last version R2.1.
- On board jumper change to SMD soldering jumper. To ease the soldering for Lora module.
- Image not yet updated for this.