GNSS Module, GPS Beidou, ATGM336H-5N
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Based on the fourth generation of low-power GNSS SOC Chips – AT6558
- All tracking system supported – GPS/US, Beidou/CN, GLONASS/RU, Galileo/EU, QZSS/JP, SBAS/enhanced system, all in one.
- Contains 32 tracking channels that can receive GNSS signals from six satellite navigation systems simultaneously and enables joint positioning, navigation and timing.
- High sensitivity, low power consumption, low cost
- Suitable for car navigation, handheld positioning, wearable devices
- Can replace Ublox MAX, NEO-6M, 7M, 8M directly.
- Output standard NMEA0183 signal from serial.
- Support A-GNSS
- Cold start capture sensitivity: -148dBm
- Tracking sensitivity: -162dBm
- Positioning accuracy: 2.5 meters (CEP50, open area)
- First positioning time: 32 seconds
- Low power consumption: continuous operation <25mA (@ 3.3V)
- Built-in antenna detection and antenna short-circuit protection
- Board size 15.7 x 13.1 mm
- Package include main board and ipex antenna.
- Pin Definition 5V, GND, TXD, RXD, PPS. (PPS output time signal which can be connected to MCU IOs)
|Celluar Location Tech||