- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
- Product Enquiry
EEPROM can store data permanently unless you erase, and won’t lost when power off. Normal Arduino only have 512 bytes data space, it won’t be enough, but maybe you think a gigabyte SD card is too much. The 256Kb EEPROM will be very suitable for small mount of data storage.
- Read more about EERPOM on wiki.
- Arduino Standard EEPROM tutorial, Arduino IIC2 for EEPROM playground tutorial.
- Module Schematic.
- AT24C256 Datasheet link from Atmel
- Brand new chip, chip above the underlying code: 2ECL capacity of 256KB
- Onboard chip AT24C256 chips;
- Onboard I2C pull-up resistors;
- All pins are leads and marked;
- PCB board size: 36.5 (mm) x12 (mm)