- High performance and cheap price RTC solution
- Standby power supply by on board CR2032 battery or pin header
- Two interrrupt pins INT1 INT2
- I2C communication interface, on board pull-up resistors
- Reserved filter capacitor place for crystal 32Khz, can be used to tune the bias of clock.
- Ultra-low power consumption (typical value 400nA@3.6V)
- Real-time clock (two timing modes, 12-hour system or 24-hour system)
- Automatically identify leap years and normal years (2000~2099)
- Clock count (including hour, minute, second) and perpetual calendar (including leap year, average year, month, day, week) represented by BCD code
- 30-second digital timing function
- Controllable 32.768KHz (or 32KHz) output
- Two programmable alarm output
- Two programmable square wave outputs, providing a variety of interrupts for the CPU (periodical interrupts from one month to one second)
- Connect to CPU through I2C two-wire interface (maximum data clock frequency is 100KHz)
- The latch function of the crystal oscillation stop detection ensures the validity of the clock data
- 32KHz and 32.768KHz crystal selection
- High-precision time adjustment circuit to ensure the accuracy of clock travel
- Ultra-low voltage operation (timing voltage can be as low as 1.8V, communication voltage can be as low as 1.8V)
For code please see C library here.
There are no reviews yet.