- Additional information
- Reviews (9)
- Product Enquiry
- DS1307 I2C real-time clock chip (RTC)
- 24C32 32K I2C EEPROM memory
- NOT include coin battery (forbidden by shipment), on board lithium batterycharging circuit, you can buy LIR2032 battery alone and use.
- When board is powered, battery will be charged, need about 5-6 hours.
- Fully charged, it can provide 1 year lifetime.
- Compact design, 27mm * 28mm * 8.4mm
- Leads to the a DS1307 clock pin, to provide the clock signal for the MCU.
- Reversed DS18B20 socket.
- Can be cascaded to other I2C devices.
DS1307 is a low power, with 56 bytes of non-volatile RAM BCD code clock calendar real-time clock chip, the address and data transmission through the two-wire bidirectional serial bus, the chip can be seconds, minutes, hours and other information , the number of days in each month can be adjusted automatically. And there is a leap year compensation function. AM / PM flag determines clock work 24-hour or 12-hour mode, the chip has a built-in power-sense circuit, brownout detection and battery switching function.
- Can account seconds, hours, minutes, monthly number of days, months, days of the week count with leap year compensation function. Record the year on line 2100.
- 56 bytes of non-volatile RAM
- Two-wire serial interface
- Programmable square-wave output
- Automatic power-down detection and switching circuit
- In battery backup mode, power consumption is less than 500nA