Feeling Sensors Pack IIC Utility
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
On Board Sensors:
- BMP280 Pre-mounted on the board.
- BMP280 -> Barometer, altitude:
- Barometric pressure measurement range: 300 to 1100 hPa (half pascals)
- Pressure measurement error: ±1hPa
- Resolution: 0.16Pa
- BMP280 -> Temperature:
- Temperature measurement range: 0°C～65°C
- Temperature measurement error: ±0.5°C ~ ±1°C
- Resolution: 0.01°C
- BH1750 Light Pre-mounted on the board:
- Illumination range:0-65535 lx
- Sensor built-in 16bitAD converter
- Direct digital output, omitting complex calculations, omission of calibration
- Does not distinguish between ambient light sources
- Spectral characteristics close to visual sensitivity
- High-precision measurement of 1 lux for a wide range of brightness
- AM2322 NOT Pre-mounted on the board, optionally mounted by yourself:
- AM2322 -> Tempearture:
- Range: 40 ~ 80 degree C
- Error: +- 0.5 C
- Resolution: +- 0.1 C
- AM2322 -> Huminidty:
- Range: 0~99.99 %RH
- Error: +- 3 %RH
- Resolution: 0.1 % RH
- On board 5V to 3.3V regulator, can supply power 5V or 3.3V. LDO supply up to 500mA/16V.
- On board logic shifter, logic level complaint 5V or 3.3V signal.
- IIC interface, cascadable design, can connect as many IIC devices as you want.
- All module fully tested before send.
- 3.3V GND, SCL, SDA (3.3V logic)
- CS CS|5 ADR: chip select pin, address pin of BMP280
- 5V GND, SCL SDA (5V logic)
- another group – 3.3V GND, SCL, SDA (3.3V logic)
- Arduino demo code please see here. Schematic see here.