RPI-PROG Programer Shield For Raspberry Pi R2
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Multiple function programmer board, plug to raspberry pi (RPI) to use:
Main Programming Port:
- ICSP for AVR, supported list see here.
- SWD for STM32
- OPENOCD for most cortex ARM, supported list please see here.
SPI Flash and EEPROM
- Via DIP-8 socket or SMD-8 footprint
- Or onsider to buy a SOP-8 programming socket here.
- On board pull up resistors for EEPROM, optionally to use them.
- On board programmable LED IO27
- On board push input button on IO22
- On board buzzer on IO23.
- Reserved IIC1 OLED interface, plug to use.
Use guide please find here raspberry pi section.
R2 Version Updates:
- Use DIP-8 socket and SMD SOP-8 footprint, better support PTH and SMD devices
- EEPROM can be read from either I2C-0 or I2C-1, selectable by jumpers
- EEPROM and SPI Flash shared sockets, selectable by jumpers
There are no reviews yet.