*EDXGPS Ublox NEO-6 GPS Module w/Active Antenna, EERPOM, Battery
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Product Enquiry
- GPS module, 3V-5V-powered Universal
- Ublox NEO-6M module comes with ceramic destined antenna, great signal strength (According to the ublox datasheet: Navigate down to –162 dBm and –148 dBm coldstart)
- The antenna is sperated to the module, they connects together via a removable clip-type connector, so you can feel free to mount the antenna away from the module.
- Including data backup battery
- Including EEPROM for data storage
- Antenna size 22 * 22mm
- Module size 23*30 mm, with M3 installation holes.
- UART protocol communication
- This item contains battery, only available to be shipped by Hongkong Post, Beglium Post such post service, not Fedex, DHL such express shipping service.
Docedison (verified owner) –
I own several different GPS receivers, This one, an U-BLOX-6 and a Skylabs SKM53, I’ve used them all and each has it’s merits but this one is a treat to use, It’s a 3.3V device with a 5V regulator on it and it works flawlessly with a Pro-Mini @ 3.3V.. No interface hassles just plug it in, load the NEW TingGPS++ library from Arduiana.org and with a small display makes a nice clock because in the new GPS lib all those methods are easy to use, You can use as much, or little as you like.
eduser (verified owner) –
Really good product !
One thing to notice is that the picture of the antenna is not what you will get. It will be bigger than the description mentioned.