RGB Matrix Panel Drive Interface Board for ESP32 DMA
- Additional information
- Reviews (12)
- Product Enquiry
- Use longer pin header for plug-in input pins.
- Support ESP32-DEVKITC or ESP32-PICO board, you can also find them in our store.
- Lead out HUB75 pin4:E and pin8:E pins
- Pin8:E can be selected by jumper for both boards.
- Further lead all pins for ESP32-DEVKITC
- Power supply via DC5.5-2.1 jack header or 8.5mm screw connector.
Current V2 version:
- Add logic shifter to shift from signals from 3.3V to 5V
- Lead out alone I2C pin header 4pin
- Lead out alone light sensor IO34
Current V1 version:
- Lead out all pins for devkitc, but only used pins for driving matrix panel for PICO.