- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Product Enquiry
Board Features V2:
- Add two channels of optical couplers input, up to 24V signal
- Add one channel of analog sensor input
- Lead out all the extra non-used pins of ESP32
- On board DCDC regulator up to 18V DC Vin 2A capability
- Not including ESP32 Dev board, only the ethernet shield
- Board V2 version color green in images
Board Features V1:
- Only configurable with ESP32 DevkitC board, and you need wiring for any other types of dev boards.
- Board V1 version color red in images
- Embedded server, development board Ethernet interface
Documentation, configuration, demo video, code please find here: V1 version, V2 version.
Board works well, but wiki page is wrong (MDIO is connected to IO18, not IO19). Also, I had to remove the capacitor C15 from my ESP32-DevKitC to get the clock signal to work (as stated here: https://github.com/espressif/esp-idf/blob/master/docs/en/get-started/get-started-devkitc.rst#note-on-c15).
Chao (store manager) –
Thanks for the review, should be a writing error on wiki, will fix it. The board boot of the clock signal is conflicted with esp32 IO0, we leave it a flexible design, because we are not sure how to fix it 100%. Thanks.