ESP32-LyraT Audio Development Board, ESP32-WROVER
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
The ESP32-LyraT V4.2 is an audio development board produced by Espressif built around ESP32. It is intended for audio applications, by providing hardware for audio processing and additional RAM on top of what is already onboard of the ESP32 chip. The specific hardware includes:
- ESP32-WROVER Module
- Audio Codec Chip ES8388
- Dual Microphones on board
- Headphone input
- 2 x 3-watt Speaker output MIX3006
- Dual Auxiliary Input
- MicroSD Card slot (1 line or 4 lines)
- 6 buttons (2 physical buttons and 4 touch buttons). T in LyraT stands for touch pads.
- JTAG header
- Integrated USB-UART Bridge Chip CP2102N
- Li-ion Battery-Charge Management
For more detailed on board resources please read the overview page here. LyraT get started guide. Schematic.
There are no reviews yet.