This is the new IoT voice processing board, support baidu DUEROS or Alexa voice service platform.
Please use use guide, and other documentations on this page. The following information for your references.
Designed for smart speakers and AI applications.
Supports Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR),
Wake-up interrupt and voice interaction.
ESP32-LyraTD-MSC is designed for smart speakers and AI applications. This audio development board consists of two parts: the upper board, which provides a three-microphone array, function keys and LED lights; and the lower board, which integrates ESP32-WROVER, a MicroSemi Digital Signal Processing (DSP) chip, and a power management module.
ESP32-LyraTD-MSC facilitates the quick and easy development of dual-mode (Bluetooth + Wi-Fi) audio solutions, as it supports one-key Wi-Fi network configuration, Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), near/far-field voice wake-up, cloud platform access, voice recognition, wake-up interrupt and audio decoding.
ESP32-LyraTD-MSC implements voice interaction and cloud-on-demand services for smart speaker applications, human-machine interaction and image recognition for AI applications, as well as interconnectivity and real-time feedback for smart home devices.
Development Board Features
- ESP32-WROVER module: Dual-core 32-bit processor with 4.5 MB of operating memory.
- Micro SD card: for storing audio files.
- Wi-Fi + Bluetooth dual mode: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi protocol, Classic Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Expansion interfaces: I2C/SPI and I2S interfaces for data transmission, along with USB-to-UART and JTAG interfaces for debugging.
- Power supply: supports USB and battery.
- Complete audio module: audio driver chip, earphone jack, dual speaker output, and a three-microphone array.
- High-performance DSP chip: supports soft decoding.
- Current is sample stage, please only order one piece because of the very limited stock quantity.
Thanks to Espressif System offer such great products.