[price-up] ESP-PROG Board, for ESP8266 ESP32
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Product Enquiry
- ESP-Prog is one of Espressif’s development and debugging tools
- Functions including
- automatic firmware downloading
- serial communication
- and JTAG online debugging, for ESP32 platform only.
- Supported on both the ESP8266 and ESP32 platforms.
- On board FT2322 USB-TTL IC, support serial and parrallel interface.
- On board 2*3 pin serial connector, 2*6 pin Jtag connector.
- On board automatic downloading circuit.
- On board delay circuit, ensures that the ESP32 chip can power up or reset itself
- Our current stock includes both 1.27mm and 2.54mm box header ribbon cable to connect to your target board.
Please see more descriptions, system diagram on github page. Reference design here.
It works but it only comes with 2.54mm 6 pin and a 10 pin 1.27mm. which is fine but seriously but that info in the description.
jd (verified owner) –
Received once a few days back after a week (I’m in the UK, so not close), and it works great; however it is difficult to get working (especially if you are new to debuggers as I am), mainly as there is little info out there apart from official datasheets etc. But should not be a problem if you’ve used a FT2232 before, the configuration is essentially the same.