- Based on ESS ES9023 IC, output I2S DAC audio, process capability up to 192KHz/24bit.
- Dynamic range signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) up to 112dB
- Equipped with low noise active crystal
- Infrared receiver (38KHz)
- Reduce CPU load with I2S audio interface
- RCA socket and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Easy and easy to install on the Raspberry Pi motherboard without cumbersome wiring
- Connect to other I2S devices for high-end audio decoding with just 3 wires
- Raspberry Pi motherboard is powered directly, no additional power adapter required
- The Raspberry Pi GPIO pin header is reserved on the board and can be installed as needed for other functions.
- On board 3.96mm connector&socket for 5V DC power in.
Tested on Volumio, simply choose hardware HIFIberry DAC, volume control please use software. More use guide see here.