- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
This is a compact new high-quality MP3 module, using MP3 master chip, supports dual decoding of MP3 and WAV formats.
The module has built-in SPI-FLASH as the storage medium and is equipped with Microc USB interface.
Without the PC software, you can freely replace the FLASH audio content by connecting the computer with the data cable.
And built-in 3W power amplifier, can directly drive 3W speakers, more convenient to use.
- Support MP3, WAV high-quality audio format, beautiful sound.
- 24-bit DAC output with 90dB dynamic range and 85dB signal-to-noise ratio.
- The Micro USB interface updates the voice file without installing the PC software. Support for XP and WIN7 systems.
- Support 21 files triggered by 6 IOs, 3 IOs hardware config for 8 play modes, more widely used.
- Support UART asynchronous serial port control: support playback, pause, up and down music, volume addition and subtraction, song selection, commercial insertion and so on.
- Built-in volume, track, EQ power-down memory function.
- Supports SPI FLASH with 0-16M byte capacity. For example GD25Q32[4M bytes] (placed on PCB back side),
- Self-contained 3W amplifier (8002 or MIX2002, placed on PCB back side), can directly play the external speaker; customers can also connect single and dual channel amplifiers.
- Standard 2.54mm pitch DIP16 pin header package, small and beautiful.
- MP3, WAV file format
- Supports sampling rate 8~48K, bit rate 8~320Kbps audio file
- USB interface 2.0 standard (Micro USB interface, can be connected to the computer to download voice can also read U disk content)
- UART interface Standard serial port, 3.3V TTL level, baud rate 9600
- Input voltage 3.6V-5V (5V is the maximum limit value, the recommended value is 4.2V, the chip power supply is recommended to be a series of diodes when 5V)
- Static current 15MA (whole module)
- Amplifier power is connected to 2W/4Ω or 1W/8Ω speaker
- Size 21mm*18mm
- Working temperature -40 ° C ~ 70 ° C
- Humidity 5% to 95%
There are no reviews yet.