- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Based on WCH microcontroller, default flashed USB CDC communication application:
- Basic demo USB to relay control, send ‘A’ will toggle relay.
- Baudrate 57600
- USB send and read to UART1 interface (TX1 / RX1)
- Relay Control:
- On board 10A 250VAC, 30VDC relay.
- Lead out all pins from the microcontroller WCH CH554.
- On board two channels of ADC, voltage divider 10K/4.7K
- Programmable LED: P1.4, solder the front PCB solder to connect them first
- Tested default firmware, output detecting message via uart.
- Disconnect front P1.4 jumper and connect back jumper to use.
- Support USB programming or any other USB functions.
- Touch key functions:
- On board four channel touch keys, can be programmed to control relay.
- User can touch PCB directly or touch on touch-spring.
- Breakable touch keys, if not use can just break away.
- Touch part of functions are not coded in default firmware,
- Package includes four spring-touch:
- The height of assembled touch spring is still lower than relay
- If you need pre-soldered touch spring please leave notes.
All documentation please find at CH55X wiki page, or customer github.
WCH CH55x Series: