42 Stepper Motor Back Drive Control Board NEMA 17
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Based on DRV8825 drive board, or A4988 board. Please buy it alone here.
- Board main control chip CH554
- Accept control signal via USB or RS-485
- Send pulse control signal to DRV8825
- We provide simple demo code, USB CDC to send 1/2 to run motor
- Back selectable power VCC 3.3V or 5V
- On board RS-485 chip, connect to CH554 UART1, P32/P34, DIR P12
- Back center magnetic encoder MT6816
- The system can be built to close-loop
- Communicate with CH554 via SPI interface
- Optional PWM signal to P11 MCU by jumper
- We don’t provide demo code for this yet
- Optional programmable LED P10
- Lead out serial debug interface and possible extra pins
Installation please see on this page.
There are no reviews yet.