USB HID to UART, RS-485 Extension Board
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Typical USB HID devices include keyboard, mouse, handheld barcode scanner, print, etc.
The board can transfer two channel of standard HID signal:
- betwen USB HID and UART interface
- betwen USB HID and RS-485 interface (UART-to-RS-485)
- Two channels can be configured as slave or master devices, default both slave.
USB signal transfer distance limited in five meters, RS-485 singal can transfer up to 1KM.
The typical application is USB signal extension, USB data anlayze or integration, or switching between mutiple USB devices.
- Two channels USB HID devices in
- Output interface includes:
- Directly UART pin header interface
- UART to USB output (switching by jumper)
- RS-485 output (switching by jumper)
- One status LED indicator
- More settings of working mode, baudrate can be set via backside jumper.
There are no reviews yet.