- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Standard shield for raspberry pi, 2*20 pin header connector, 4 matched installation holes
- On board SPI to CAN bus output converter
- Tested working with our CAN BUS module, or CAN USB module here (version TJA1050).
- RS-485 data direction default control by transistor automatically on board, but can also control by GPIO IO4 / pin7.
- On board MCP2551 SPI-CAN converter clocking on 12mhz, and SN65HVD230 CAN BUS transceiver.
- Output on pinheader and terminal H / L
- On board Serial UART to RS-485 bus converter
- Tested and recommanded our RS-485 debug module here.
- Output on pinheader and terminal A / B
- Lead out SPI interface and UART interface
- On board power indicator LED.
Use guide for raspberry pi and python please see here. Demo code for customers please see in bitbucket folder rpi.