[Retired]ProgBee UART Programmer (Xbee Supported)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
ProgBee is a FTDI based USB to Serial adapter equipped with a xbee socket (20pin 2.0mm). The integrated FT232RL can be used for programming or communicating with MCUs. On the other hand, you might connect your PC to various wireless applications via a Bee compatible module. ProgBee provides breakouts for the bit-bang mode pins of FT232RL as well. The Bit-bang mode pins (8 I/O pins) can be used as a replacement for applications involving the PC parallel port.
- FTDI Cable compatible.
- USB 2.0 compatible Serial Interface.
- 3.3V and 5V compatible I/Os.
- 3.3V and 5V dual power outputs.
- Reset button for BEE modules.
- Bit-Bang mode ready (8 Serial I/Os or as SPI).
- LEDs for UART and BEE operations.
- Can program Mesh Bee
- Diagram Added SW3 to switch the connection of FT232’s UART between the TX1/RX1 pins of BEE socket and the program interface of Mesh Bee
- Microprocessor: FT232RL
- PCB size: 31 x 41 mm
- Indicators: POWER, Green LED. LEDs for Txd and Rxd
- Power supply: 3.3V and 5V DC
- Interface: MicroUSB, 2.54mm pitch pin header
- Adapter socket: XBee compatible 2.0mm pitch female pin header
- Connectivity: USB
- Communication Protocol: UART, Bit Bang I/O, SPI
- USB to Serial adapter for communicating with TTL/CMOS level Serial devices.
- Programmer for Arduino / Seeeduino and compatible boards.
- Programmer for micro-controllers / CPLDs using ISP(in-circuit-serial-programming).
- 3.3V / 5V power source for a breadboard MCU applications
- USB Adapter for BEE modules (for PC wireless function).
- Endless possibilities as a USB based parallel device in FT232RL bit-bang mode – Known to work as AVR-ISP, Slowspeed JTAG with OpenOCD, as I2C,
Package does not include the xbee.