- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Perfect match for any I2S-output audio interface.
- Support 3.3V – 5V logic levels (a rarity), and can process multiple different formats by setting two pins to high or low.
- The DAC will process data immediately, and give you a clear, analog, stereo line level output.
- Also MCLK-less I2S interfaces such as the Raspberry Pi (which it’s ideal for) – a built in PLL will generate the proper clock from the bitclock signal.
- Only need to connect Data In, Word Select (Left/Right Clock) and Bit Clock lines.
- Can use classic I2S (the default) or 16-bit, 20-bit or 24-bit left justified data.
- Also include mute pin and a de-emphasis filter you can turn on.
- Include a few ferrite beads to further filter out noise, to make sure better sound quality.
To use with raspberry pi, better use volumio and select HIFIberry DAC, fully same as our PCM5102. More detailed documentation please see here.