- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
CH9343 is a highly integrated, low-power, single-chip full-speed USB Android Host interface control chip, which can be configured as 6 kinds of expansion interfaces: UART, GPIO, PWM, I2C host, SPI host and SPI slave, for built-in USB device interface Android devices to access external components.
- Support full-speed USB transmission (12Mbps), compatible with USB V2.0.
- Fully built-in USB protocol processing, no external programming is required.
- Supported Interface:
- Hardware full-duplex asynchronous serial port, support MODEM signal RTS and CTS and RS485 transmit and receive control signal TNOW.
- 16 general-purpose input and output pins.
- 2 PWM outputs.
- I2C host interface, the clock can be adjusted.
- SPI master/slave interface, byte MSB/LSB transmission sequence can be adjusted.
- Provide USB device configuration complete instructions.
- Support 5V power supply voltage and 3.3V power supply voltage or even 3V power supply voltage.
- Provide SOP-16, LQFP-48 lead-free package, compatible with RoHS.
- Based on the official board design, support all types of interfaces
- Only necessary parts are populated, please add other pin header interface by yourself
- On board chip CH9343G
- On board PWM0, PWM1, ACT and power indicator LEDs
- Support to config from CFG0 to CFG5, default mode is UART mode