PIC18F14K50 USB Mini DEV Board
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Based on PIC18F14K50 chip, with enhanced USB features.
The processor selected for the development board uses nanoWatt technology for significant low-power operation. The processor has four crystal modes with a maximum frequency of 48 MHz.
- USB 2.0 low speed and full speed interface, supporting up to 16 endpoints
- a full-featured serial port
- Two buttons, reset button VPP/MCLR, programmable button RC5
- Two LEDs, RC0, RC1
- One adjustable resistor RB4
- IO lead-out with 2.54mm pitch, can be mounted on the universal board
- Pre-flashed USB-TTL serial convert firmware, notice maybe need to install PIC driver .INF
- Reserved D+ pull up resistor option, not deployed
The development board comes with the USB Bootloader program, and the application can be programmed with the included software. No need special programmer PICKIT2/3, unless you need reflash all flash.
- Please find all these official examples, codes in our customer bitbucket.
- Other potential compatible projects see here.