[price-up] Orange Pi Zero 0 Board
$2.10 – $25.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
- CPU – Based on A7 Allwinner H2+ CPU quad core CPU 1.2G.
- RAM – This board is 256M DDR3 RAM memory.
- NET – On board XR819 WIFI IC, no need extra wifi adapter. Including antenna.
- NET – 100M/10M RJ45 Ethernet input.
- Storage – On board TF microsd card. 2MB SPI flash reserved.
- USB – USB 2.0 host, USB OTG power.
- GPIO – 26Pin connectors compatible with raspberry pi. On board status LED. On board serial bebug port 1*3pin uart+ground.
- Size – Very compatible board size only 45×48 mm size
- Fully support OS like android, Debian, ubuntu, etc.
- Extension board – main board is “Headless”, 13pins extension for stacking extension board, support Audio, video output, microphone input, Infrared receiver, 2xUSB, etc.
errol (verified owner) –
This one is a cheap replacement for the Raspberry Pi 3. Sure, it only has 512MB ram, but it is just as fast, has on board wifi and it is TINY!
It is better than the Orange Pi One as the extra USB ports are available on a 0.1″ pin header instead of the One’s very tiny solder pads. Really a great board, especially when running Armbian.