[price-up] Orange Pi One 1 Board, H3 Cortext-A7
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Product Enquiry
Developer: http://www.orangepi.cn More specs check on this page.
- CPU Allwinner H3 ARM cortex A7 4-cores
- GPU Mali400MP2 GPU@600mhz support openGL ES 2.0
- 512 DDR3 RAM (shared with graphic)
- Support android 4.4, ubuntu, debian, etc OS and raspberry pi
- DC power input, 64GB TF card, power and status LEDs, HDMI, RJ45, DVP CSI Camera jack
- Extra: 10/100M Ethernet, (standard)USB-host, (micro)USB-OTG, on board network, DDR memory, compatible with RPI gpios
- Onboard power button
- Unqiue serial interface debugging
- Need 5V/2A power, please be aware. Also notice microUSB OTG can not be use as power input supply
Performance comparison check here. conclusion: should be the most price-effective on hardware, but extra Bluetooth LE IoT gateway cost.
Gloria (verified owner) –
you use with various systems, only need to write to microSD image
Works well. Best linux image at http://www.armbian.com.