Smart Fan Cooling Control Board for Raspberry Pi
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
For more advanced raspberry pi 3 (RPI), it is very necessary to add cooling solution to keep the temperature down.
This is a addon board with small fan on it, turn ON control by:
- GPIO 12
- On board temperatue sensor LM75 hardware alarm (pre-programmed) trigger
- No not support PWM control, only ON/OFF
On board Power Supply
- On board DC-DC power module and standard DC 5.5-2.1 jack, allow 5.6-14V to 5V 4A output.
- Power supply for raspberry pi, fan, and can also output to cable terminal for other devices.
- On board power LED, and power ON/OFF switch.
Output Power supply
- Output to 3.96mm cable terminal, connector and socket can be seperated.
- Inrush current protection on output terminal
- Output power supply indicator LED
- On board LM75 temperature sensor
- DC 5V 3mm 3007 small common fan.
Note when use this board and external 12V power supply to DC jack, you should not use micro USB power anymore, otherwise it can damage board.
Demo code please see here, in fan folder, can use commands nohup to run script in background for long term.