Raspberry Pi PowerPack Battery Extension Board
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- The on board IC supports lithium charge and 5V boost management. For only supply RPI, it can supports up to 9 hours.
- Not only for raspberry pi, onboard two USB-A port, a power supply board for Pi. The other USB can supply for LCD screen or any other equipment.
- Weight only 80g.
- Only need few hexgon and screws can stack this board easily on raspberry pi, fully follow HAT design methods.
- Version updated to 1.1, don’t have datasheet for this.
- Purchase of this:
- NOT including lithium battery, a 3.7V 3800mah lithium battery is recommended. Battery Jack XH2.54.
- Inlcuding Hexgon spacing bar, screws and 10cm microusb cable.
- Main Powerpack Board.
- Maximum discharge current: 1.8A @ 5.1V ± 0.1V
- Standard charging current / voltage: 1.0A@5.0V
- As the lithium battery is full voltage: 4.18V – 4.2V
- CHG LED:
- ON: charger constant current charging.
- Off: float charger until full as of lithium.
- ON LED:
- ON: USB-A output 5V
- Off: USB-A no output