- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
- Based on old version, but added battery protection IC DW01+8205, over voltage, over current double protection.
- Support output 4.2V to use and charging battery in the same safely.
- Output to load port on right bottom, charge to battery port on right top.
- Micro USB charge port, two LED red indicator
- standby – top right
- charging – top left
- Back side XH1.25 2pins (old version is XH2.54) connector for battery, this is not soldered as a option.
- Input voltage: 5V, charge input better can provide over 1A current, otherwise not good performance.
- Default charge current is set to 360m, resistor 3.3K.
- Charge cut-off voltage: 4.2V ± 1%
- Battery with protections pins B+ ~ B-/PT.
- Maximum charge current: 1000mA
- Battery discharge protection over voltage: 2.5V
- Battery overcurrent protection current: 3A
Updated R4 Version:
- Fixed over-charge bug mentioned by customer. Thanks a lot for the review!
- USB port changed to type-C.
- Add NTC resistor temperature sensing socket, you can remove 0R resistor and add NTC sensor to prevent high temperature risk.
Andreas Müller (verified owner) –
The board is EXACTLY what is written in the description: there is added an overcurrent and overdischarge protection.
BUT NOTE: There is NO OVERCHARGE PROTECTION!
Explanation: The protection unit, consisting of DW01+FS8205, is connected to the charging unit (TP4056) in such a way that only the discharge protection of the DW01 is active.
There are other Layouts around using the full capability of the DW01, i.e. overcharge, overdischarge and overcurrent protection.
I have modified my two boards to have the full capability and the work very well.