- Nrf24Duino is a arduino based board, with attached 2.4G nrf24l01+ wireless transceiver, low cost and design to work for short distance wireless communication.
- In open area distance can reach 500 meters, but at indoors environment it can only make 10-50 meters transmission, Nrf24l01 has a bad capability the transmitting through walls.
- On board control IC Atmega328, which is already flashed arduino bootloader and RF24 (getstartted) sketch.
- On board 8M-bit (old 4M-bit) Winbond SPI Flash memory, use SPI flash library.
- On board programming LED D9. No power LED.
- Pre-soldered NRF24L01, not soldered pin headers. Find more information about this Nrf24l01 board here.
- Low power guide when all put into sleep, power down to 10uA. Low power guide for customer see here.
R1.6 New Features:
- Bootloader firmware change to Arduino Pro-mini 3V3/8M for low power purpose.
- Power Pin are “3V3, GND, VIN, 3V3”, VIN pin can be disconnected, support to use boost or buck board, for example our mini boost board. Use two AA battery, board can keep working when power is drained down to 1.8V.
- D9 programming LED can be disconnected by jumper.
- Optimize for NRF24L01+ transmission range, range test can be found here.
- NRF IRQ interrupt pin is NOT connected to arduino D2 interrupt pin, during our test it seems influence the range, so it is discarded in this version. Board can work all fine, but this function still not be able to be used.
Notice Before Use:
- Please be very aware the hang off of the NRF24L01, which could break permanently if too large force on it. Because there are only a row of pins hold the NRF module on the back.
- Total board size within 23x37mm (old 4.5×2.5CM), arduino pro mini similar layout design.
- Each purchase is for one board only.
Documentation on this page.