4 Digits Segment LCD Display, uA Low Power [Version]
$1.80 – $3.20
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
- Get a more smooth look instead of segment LCD, also cheap price to have.
- Easily implement and directly by MCU IOs, 74HC595 or HT1621B, etc (First four COM pins, and the rest each segment)
- Do not support backlight
- Middle clock format ” : “, all digit has dot ” . “
- Very low pwoer comsuption, either bare LCD or PCB version is about 50-150uA.
- R1 – 2pcs bare LCD
- R2 – 1pcs HT1621 backside PCB LCD.
- The bare LCD can NOT be drived by normal MCU IOs directly! Pins will be turned Please use HT1621 driver R2 version.
- Please try PIC16 series, or STM8L series MCUs.
Specification and IOs see on this page. HT1621 demo code for STM8 see here (for purchased user).
matt (verified owner) –
Nice display, small size is an advantage for my project.
Arduino: I had to adjust the bitmask (also for the decimal separator) in the standard Arduino library for the HT1621B
_buffer[i] |= 0xeb;
_buffer[i] |= 0x0a;
_buffer[i] |= 0xad;
_buffer[i] |= 0x8f;
_buffer[i] |= 0x4e;
_buffer[i] |= 0xc7;
_buffer[i] |= 0xe7;
_buffer[i] |= 0x8a;
_buffer[i] |= 0xef;
_buffer[i] |= 0xcf;
_buffer[i] |= 0x02;