- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
This is a board with a few kinds of battery holder, help you to gain low power experiance or design battery project.
Battery Holder includes:
- AG3 x1: Single AG3 battery holder = 1.55V
- AG3 x2: Two AG3 battery holder in series = 3.1V
- AG3 x3: Three AG3 battery holder in series = 4.6V
- AG13 x1: Single AG3 battery holder = 1.55V
- AG13 x2: Two AG3 battery holder in series = 3.1V
- AG13 x3: Three AG3 battery holder in series = 4.6V
- CR2032 / CR1220 Battery Holder, 3V (or Lithium 3.8V LIR2032)
- 18650 Lithium battery 3.8V, please manually install the connector on back side
- AA x2: Two AA battery in series = 3V, connected by jumper
- AAA: Single AAA battery 3V
- XH2.54mm and XH2.00mm connector input
For series connected battery, please make sure you alwasy SAME new, same brand battery, otherwise it will all failed and hot.
Other Board Features:
- On board 2×4 revsered connection protection mosfet and fuse
- Also direct 2×4 power output pins without protection
- On board LED holder
- On board pre-installed 10V/220UF capacitor to enforce the power
- One more reserved capacitor footprint
- Connect jumper to each two pins port to enable the power input, only connect each channel.
- Or connect current meter to check the power drain
- Include the main board, two 18650 battery holder which is not installed, one jumper.
- NOT include the LED or any batteries
- Test the quality or performance of your battery
- Test or experiment the suitable battery for your project
- Test low power capabitliy from the battery to your project
- Test the power consumption of the battery or your project
There are no reviews yet.