- Arduino sketch can be uploaded via FTDI side interface.
- (for 433mhz version) On board wireless radio SX1278 Lora RF95, low power consumption, long transmission distance and low error, board runs on 433MHZ. Distance test can be found here.
- Lead out SX1278 Lora pin IO1, IO2, IO3.
- On board SPI flash 8M-bit for data, supported by arduino SPI flash library. (changed from 16m bit to 8m bit from May 2018)
- On board LDO regulator AP2112.
- On board programmerable LED D7.
- On board MCP73831 smart charge IC. Board can be powered by litihium battery, and charge when 5V power supplied to board.
- On board power LED, and backside charge status LED.
- Battery voltage level can be read via A7 pin. (1.0 version used to have on D6, if you must use it please contact us for a replacement.)
- PH2.0 built battery cable included in package.
- Board dimension is 23x46mm, arduino pro mini layout.
433mhz-Board Package Includes:
- Main loraduino board, mounted lora module backside, and PH2.0 battery power jack.
- 433mhz spring pin antenna.
PH2.0 Power cable
Blank-back-Board, LGT 8F328 Board Version Package Includes:
- Main loraduino board, Without backside lora module and battery socket mounted
- Separated PH2.0 battery power jack (which block your lora module soldering a little)
PH2.0 Power cable
- Change SPI Flash from 16MBit to 8Mbit.
Use pre-build battery cable, the color definition may differ to board, please only refer to attached image, which is correct.
- Add LGT Version, use LGT logicgreen version 8F328 IC. Tested fully compatible!
- No need to add any new board, just use “arduino pro mini – 3.3V/8M” as board when upload new code in arduino IDE
Please buy other frequency lora module here. It requires soldering skills to solder the lora module and power jack.
More documentation please see on this page.