Battery Power Management (Charge + 5V OUT) PowerBank Module R2
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Lithium battery power management board, support battery charge and 5V output, common used as power bank.
Power Management Features:
- Battery Charge rate 2.1A
- 5V output 2.4A for total two port.
- High efficiencies: boost efficiency up to 96%. Charging efficiency up to 97%
- Great for portable 5V device like Raspberry pi.
- Simple compact board size.
- Board interface includes:
- Two USB A 5V output ports
- MicroUSB 5V charge input port
- XH2.54 and 2-pin battery connector GND and VBAT
- 4 LEDs battery volume indicator (100%, <75%, <50%, <25%)
- Four high power LEDs on back. One front reserved LED place.
- Push button usage: short press to turn on module, or long press to turn on/off light.
- Note: to prevent board enter into sleep mode automatically for small power load, you can add some more load resistors to keep it continuously on.
There are no reviews yet.