Lithium or LiLiFePO4 Battery Charger, Support 1-3 Series
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Support 1-3 series Lithium or LiLiFePO4 battery to charge:
- 1x, 2x, 3x, 4.2V lithium battery (set stop voltage to 4.2V, 8.4V, 12.6V)
- 1x, 2x, 3x, 3.6V LiLiFePO4 battery (set stop voltage to 3.6V, 7.2V, 10.6V)
- Charge Input:
- Wide Input Voltage: 7.5V to 28V
- Support to be charged by solar panel, can follow for maximum MPPT point, also can set this function.
- Also support charger input
- Up to 5A maximum charge current
- 3 Stage smart charge (similar to TP4056. MCP73831):
- trickle current charge, set possible on back side.
- constant-current charge (set by Ics), no need change for default.
- constant-voltage charge (set by Vfb)
- Charge status LEDs:
- done charging.
Resistor divider for feedback:
- Please notice default Rvfb is 3.3K.
- Change Vfb resistor to set this stop voltage
- All the rest SMD resistors are included in the package.
- Supply VCC should be +2V > Vbat
|Regulation Voltage||Rv_fb voltage feedback resistor selection|
LIFEPO4 1 Series
LIFEPO4 2 Series
LIFEPO4 3 Series
Lithium ion Li+ 1 Series
Lithium ion Li+ 2 Series
Lithium ion Li+ 3 Series
- Documentation for how to use it please see this wiki page.
- IC descriptions at consonance page.
- A rough testing here, more tutorial can google or please email us.