Mini Boost Buck DC Board, Battery Drainer [Ver]
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Use the full battery juice, it is a battery drainer.
Version R2 OPM1134
- Board dimension 14.5 x 9.5 mm
- Backside added reserved parts for the enable button, 5730 high-bright LED.
- Tested working with AA/AAA and CR1220, but not capable with CR2032 to drive the LED
- Use a different chip, but does not mean better performance.
- Lowest input voltage down to 0.9V
Version R1 OPM1133
- Super mini size 11.5×9.5mm, SOT23-6 IC with only three caps, no inductors
- Input Voltag 1.8-5V, output 3.3V up to 150mA
- Constant Frequency Operation at All Loads. Low Noise Constant Frequency (1.2MHz) Operation
- Automatic Soft-Start Reduces Inrush Current
- Shutdown Current <1 uA, No load current is 1.77mA.
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Standard 2.54 pin output, 3.3V-GND-VIN (face to top), can be used as a normal SMD part.
- EN pin available to set on/off for the module
Version R3 OPM1135
- Battery version, default includes AA battery clip, not soldered. If you need AAA clip please add an order note.
- On board lock-switch ON/OFF
- Three high bright LEDs
- Lead out input and output power supply pins
- Can be inserted onto your main board by pin headers or direct soldering vertically
Each purchase is for one board only.
R1, R2, R3